Saturday 10 September 2011

Two weeks to go!

My first attempt at blogging! Please be patient with me while I get the hang of it!
We leave on 27 September for Mpwapwa in Tanzania.  Myself, Linda Wanniaratchy,Stephen and Sylvie Barbor (it is their first visit). Time to think about packing! Three cases are already full and over weight allowance.

Luggage allowance is three cases per person of 23 kilos - our loft is heaving with all the donated items I have to pack to take out to Tanzania. Childrens clothes, toys, books,games, baby clothes, shawls, blankets, 200 tennis balls,medical equipment, 198 ladies bras! specticles,pens, pencils,etc. This is without my own personal items for three weeks. It is a problem -  I think I need a truck!

One case with tennis balls
One case 198 bras and 60 specticles


Still a long way to go!

Extra luggage will cost £77 per case. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment